We are open and we have been certified as a COVID19 Safe business.
How It Works
What to expect
- Please follow government guidelines in regards to Covid19 procedures, this includes social distancing and social bubbles.
- Please ensure every member of your team is wearing a face covering. If you are playing the game in your social bubble, you won’t need to wear your masks, only in communal areas.
- Our gamemaster will be wearing a face-covering to protect you.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before your game is due to start. When you arrive, please check-in at reception upstairs and complete our waiver form for each member of your team, this will be used as our the COVID19 visitor log.
- Before entering the corridor to Puzzalogical, you will need to sanitise your hands.
- You will be met by your gamemaster before the start of your game.
- Your gamemaster will then take you to the room to start your game, where you will be asked to sanitise your hands again before entering the room.
- You will then be starting your immersive game experience.
- Enhanced cleaning takes place between each game, including using a disinfectant fog machine.
We hope you will enjoy your game and feel safe with the procedures below that we have put in place to ensure your safety.